JOB: Full Stack developer with Python
At The Social Coin, we are looking for a full stack developer for Python, to become part of the project development team.
You will be responsible for developing the backend system and frontend integration; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the technology team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Expert in Python. Django experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker and Cloud platforms (AWS, GCE, …).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Skills needed: Internal Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
- You have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- You have passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- You have excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- English proficiency
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- 4+ years in Python development.
- Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
If you understand that user is the center, and the rest will follow, contact us to email@example.com