JOB: Machine Learning & Natural Languaje Processing Expert
At The Social Coin, we are looking for someone with prior experience in Machine Learning and Natural Languaje Processing (NLP) with a analytical, research, and mathematical bend of mind, who would love to work on building and applying the state of the art to solve real world issues and make the impact visible to end users.
You will be responsible for developing an automatic text classification engine and its integration within the citybeats platform and you will play an important role in building a piece of technology of one of the most disruptive Start Ups in Barcelona ecosystem.
- Participate in cutting edge research.
- Determine and utilize optimal methods to solve real world, large scale problems.
- Algorithms implementation.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the technology team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Programming experience in Python and C/C++ or Java.
- Mastery of data structures and algorithms concepts and implementation.
- Experience implementing statistical learning algorithms on large datasets.
- Learns quickly.
- Familiarity with cloud computing services such as AWS or GCP.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Skills needed: Internal Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- You have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- You have passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- You have excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- English proficiency
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelors level or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience (Masters or PhD preferred).
If you understand that user is the center, and the rest will follow, contact us to email@example.com