Marketing Assistant needed!
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who wants to create brilliant content that will inspire cities to engage citizens in new ways. We are looking for someone who is good at communications, content creation and analytical thinking who wants to turn it into meaningful impact on the world.
Your primary focus will be the assistance in the marketing and communications strategy in order to position both Social Coin and Citibeats as the universal tool for society engagement scoring people’s concerns and rewarding people’s action.
Since 2013, Social Coin has been receiving public recognition from the United Nations – WSA, the European Commission, Singularity University and many more, for inspiring acts of kindness around the world. Now we’re starting a new chapter of the mission.
We are becoming aware that governance (better management?), whether on the level of a country, a city, organization or brand, must become a more collaborative and responsive process. Thus Citibeats was created; the machine-learning solution that enables public institutions and brands to better listen, understand and connect with the people and create the change the people say they need.
- Assistance with the content strategy both for Social Coin and Citibeats
- Creating content based on marketing strategy – from social to long form-: case studies, blog posts, presentations, images, infographics, product-videos, etc.
- Social Coin and Citibeats social media management ensuring consistent voice and tone.
- Conduct market and benchmarking research.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns (SEM, Inbound Mkt and Lead Generation) and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Coordination of the creation of the needed materials with the designers and the rest of the team.
- Managing the outsourcing of content – images, infographics, videos additional writing, etc.
- Revising and helping with English localisation.
- Translating from Spanish to English and vice versa.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent content writer – blogs, articles, social media, marketing material
- Excellent visual communicator
- Experience with Google Analytics and other Analytics tools
- Social media management and analytics experience
- Interest in smart cities, social projects, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Desirable: Video creation, filmmaking and graphic design skills
- Min 4 months availability
- University internship agreement needed
If interested, please email us at email@example.com, with your cover letter, explaining why you’re interested in the Social Coin and our mission.