Job Opportunity: Sales Development Representative
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will own, manage, and drive enterprise sales cycle. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
TSC engages people and organizations in addressing social challenges, increasing their positive impact in the world. Our technology is based on data & collective intelligence that leverages a new layer of reputation for the sharing economy, based on social problems solving through individuals good deeds.
We believe in a world ruled by abundance and generosity, driven by caring economics and positive behavior.
YOU AND YOUR CHALLENGE
- Own, manage, and drive enterprise full sales cycles from first contact with qualified leads to deal close, with some account management responsibilities to ensure happy and referenceable customers
- Dig in and be hands on in learning The Social Coin solution and leverage your excellent presentation skills through product demonstrations, both in person and via web-based meetings
- Achieve/exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in Worldwide
- Provide updates on sales activity, revenue achievement, and prospect status in weekly sales meeting
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Develop solutions for improving customers’ adoption and stickiness.
- Manage sales operations of your area.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- +3 years in B2B/SaaS sales and marketing
- An aggressive, focused, self-starter with a great attitude and strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious and responsible individual who will represent The Social Coin with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present to a diverse audience from technical teams to C-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable with a penchant for a dynamic start-up environment
- Confidence and resilience
- Excellent follow up, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Capacity to engage a variety of audiences across cultural, disciplinary, and geographical borders
- Strong computer skills, including CRM tools, Microsoft Office products and Google apps
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience and contacts in Enterprise is a plus
- English proficiency
Your profile fits this description?
Then, please send us your CV and a Motivation Letter pointing out why you qualify for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Development Representative”. Please note that we can only consider applications received via e-mail.